Friday, March 6, 2009

Time's Up

Age Of Chance- Time's Up










One of my favorite house tunes and a classic! I have a lot of great memories attached to this one. A good friend of mine played it for me many moons ago and i fell in love with it at first listen. The first copy i got was a bootleg and i bought way too many ;) though i found the original later on. I did not want to adjust it too much because it's perfect the way it is. This was done long time ago and i've used a bad copy for the source, sorry. Eventually i will record it from the original.

Thank you my dear friend Donovan for discovering this for me!


Thank you Bryan (B-Roe) for being a great friend ( R.I.P.)

будь земля тебе пухом


http://www.divshare.com/download/6733416-eab Age Of Chance- Time's Up (edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment